Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Slow Cooked Banana Cake





Adjusted the recipe to fit on my small slow cooker ... so this is the measurements I used:

  • 4 Ripe banana became 2 big
  • 2 Eggs
  • 6 TBsp melted butter == 4 TBsp and Half TBsp Oil became 2 Tbsp oil & 1 tsp butter
  • 1 tsp Baking soda became 1/2 tsp
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Powder - became 1 tsp
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
  • 1/2 cup Brown sugar became almost 1/2 cup like 4 TBsp full
  • 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour became 1 & 1/4 cup


use slow cooker for 4 hours on Low... do not open for 4 hours...upto 6 hours in my snall slow cooker because it's thick

If you're using big slow cooker then the cake batter is thinner... so check around 3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems