Friday, December 3, 2010

Davao Bloggers 2010 Christmas Party

As the season of Christmas is in the air let us not forget the main reason is Christmas with "Christ" and not with "Santa".

The first Christmas party I went to this year is "Davao Bloggers". Oh well, It's been a long time since I last attended a bloggers event like summit or Christmas party, (not a seminar, or workshop, etc.. But just socializing and bonding.) Why? Because of the rumors (at siraan) that I read from one blog to another. I decided to call it quits (muna) not to attend socializing. My attendance was only for seminar or workshop Other than that, I'm not interested anymore. (well how can you be a part of a group sila-sila lang mis mo nagsisiraan?)

I don't update my blogs as I used to for the past two years - a lot of new acquaintances came up - that turned out to be my true friends and the reality of the world around me became clear.

And so I rearrange my priorities in life and it was so evident in my actions for two years now.

Guys don't be alarmed, read this carefuly:
I am still a blogger and no matter what it takes for me to lay low and be inactive - my blogs will continue to live and so am I.

Back to the main topic of this post. . . (^_^)



Davao Bloggers Christmas Party was my come back in socializing. (Surprise at the fact) I got the gift from one of the person I silently admire (three years ago I was wishing to receive something from him. I never expect it to become reality as we never talked personally, not even "Hi or Hello"). Oh my it did came true!? Huh! And to top it all my gift was given to the person "I like". Do I need to say more? Just look at the pictures (^_^)
I'm happy to be part of this event. Here are the pictures:







ice9web
~~~

4 comments:

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems