Thursday, November 18, 2010

Timezone NCCC Mall of Davao

Michael Jackson The ExperienceIt's my first time to play in Timezone actually also first time to play video games (^_^)
I was with my friends Sarah and Joana, and we enjoyed the privilege via BPI Credit Card to have 5hrs and 30mins to play in Timezone. I gave 1hr to a stranger a kid that is always beside me to teach me how to play.

We went there around 2:00pm and left around 5:00pm ate dinner around 6:00pm and went to the prayer meeting afterwards.

Here is the picture slide show:




ice9web
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems