Monday, August 17, 2009

Kadayawan sa Davao 2009 Celebration

Kadayawan sa Davao 2009 Celebration
Saturday of August 16, it was mid night sale in Gaisano Mall celebration of Kadayawan sale... My friends and I decided to have window shopping and may be buy some stuff that are needed... I reserve one Hawk bag that has a laptop compartment and was happy it was 10% discount that night (^_^)
kadayawan 2009, davao city
And the most surprising part was we didn't know Empress was there? who was she again? ... they said she was a sexy actress or something... I did saw her personally as she was giving away all her accessories and T-shirts (na pinagawayan talaga halos mag-kasuntokan na).

Anyway here are some stolen pictures I took at the 3rd floor after eating in Dim Sum Diner...
kadayawan 2009, davao city

kadayawan 2009, davao city

kadayawan 2009, davao city
I was surprise to see so many people in Gaisano Mall (Gmall) I didn't know an actress will be there that night. Here is a stolen video taken from 3rd floor (^_^)


Grabeh! ang ganda ng likod nila anoh? (^_^) ahihihih



ice9web

~~~

3 comments:

  1. happy kadayawan... hehe belated diay lol. musta kna te ice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing good Jean (^_^) ikaw musta na? miss you na

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your Kadayawan experience...!:D

    UU... ganda ng likod nila... hehhe.. :D joke!:)
    You have a nice web page by the way.. inggit ako:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems