Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Aice 2009 Birthday!

Happy Birthday 2009
In spite of all the struggles I have been through my special day is Happy.

The first 5 to greet me in text was Tanom (^_^) thank you!
followed by Glendyl
then Jean, Belle and Dux
Maraming salamat sa inyo at gising pa kayo (^_^) night shifts kasi

There were many greetings I received including my family and friends. Like I said in my facebook status message
Aice Lahora: what's on my mind? uhmmm... I do not want to spend my birthday with "annoying tongue (people)... so insensitive... doesn't see, understand and respect other person's situation... I want - to just not to see them on my special day.

I'm happy it came true (^_^)

A sweet greetings from my cousins, Uncle and Auntie who live in the states I'm flattered they remembered my birthday (^_^)
nice birthday card

A mini treat was held with my closest friends, they all made me happy (^_^) it is very true that a few true friends are more worthy than hundreds who are just pretending (to be friends).


God is always near, come what may, we have no fear (^_^)

ice9web

~~~

4 comments:

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems