Friday, August 28, 2009

Political Arena.com

I visited this site PoliticalArena.com and was amaze from the that fact all the presidential and political candidates are here being exposed and their representatives answers queries in political forum. Which is very enlightening for people like me who lives in Mindanao and has no idea "who to vote" in the incoming 2010 presidential elections.

Now, for the site screenshot:

political arena


As you notice in the site - almost have it all - different tabs from candidates profiles, political issues, forum, news, videos, photos, calendar, announcement and election 101.

I have posted in their forum under Labor and employment asking a question regarding Less Tax for Differently abled persons so far nobody responded.

I do hope at least one of the candidates will answer my query.

By the way, do check out political arena news tab which has the most updated political news. And, there are some funny videos under the video tab (^_^) well, political arena.com allows you to submit your videos and uploads photos.

So what are you waiting for?
Visit political arena now and maybe it will clarify who you are going to vote for the next president.


PoliticalArena.com is powered by the global network of 88DB.com, an online classified ad portal, and JobsDB.com, Asia Pacific’s leading job portal.


ice9web

~~~

1 comment:

  1. I have my own blog article about political websites.Internet ha really influence the youth.
    see it here Ice:http://developmentcatalyst.blogspot.com/2009/09/internet-great-tool-for-political.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems