Monday, November 19, 2007

Amazing Blog Award ^_^


This blog award came from my good friend Mark thank you so much for this award on November 12, 2007 so sorry I just posted this now because i was too busy... Anyway furthermore, i would like to grant this award to my blog mates who are thoughtful and creative:




And to all Mark's tagged blog mates ^_^ nan dito narin

Salamat po sa lahat ^_^

Related Posts:
15 LUFFS meme
My Desktop (Printscreen Meme)
6 Weird Things About Me
What does ISIS means?
Worldwide Link Love!
Why 8 Meme?
Make a Wish meme
I hate!
SECRET LOVE CALCULATOR

PayPal Related Posts:
Withdraw PayPal using Philippines Bank Account from PayPal Bank Codes
Paypal Account for Philippines How to verify your PayPal account?
If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems