Thank you Lord God for this blessing I was given a wisdom to buy it at Nokia SM Mall branch.
Yesterday, I went to SM mall alone because Joy had some other plans, I'm too shy to even ask favor with other officemates to accompany with such event...
Anyway, the people in Nokia at SM Mall welcome and was happy to see me “their winner and choosing Nokia SM branch" in claiming the said prize instead at Nokia Gaisano Mall, some how I like the services in Nokia SM Mall (than Gaisano Mall), all of them are friendly, accommodating, and bonus package is amusing in such a way customer will come back again to really buy on their products. Imagine, my house is more near at Nokia Gaisano Mall but I chose to claim it at SM Mall when our office just transferred in Bonifacio street which is obviously very near to Nokia Gmall branch...
And so, they asked me the registered letter from Nokia for them to photocopy (report purposes), confirmation text message and etc... and even told me that my name was published in Inquirer, I told them I saw it in the newspaper it was on full page advertisement of Nokia at Daily Inquirer you can see the picture here
I bought a Sun cellular SIM worth 59pesos for this Nokia 2680 (my Sun number is +63 922 2890488 yan sige text mate tayo...)
For the Nokia 2680 specification specs specs specs...
The Nokia 2680 Slide Technical specifications
* Capture images and video with the VGA camera
* View your pictures and videos on the 65,000 TFT 128 x 160 colour display
* Share your photos and videos via MMS and Bluetooth
* Organise your life with office productivity tools such as calendar, notes, and
* Access the information you need quickly and easily with GPRS* Internet
* Synchronise your device with your compatible PC and gain access to your
Calendar entries, contacts, and images
* Record songs from your favourite radio stations on the go with this useful
Radio recorder (region dependent)
* Subject to service availability
* VGA camera
* Video recording and playback
* Pictures can be shared easily via MMS or Bluetooth, or uploaded using the Web (wap)
* I found an Opera Mini available right away.
* See your pictures more clearly on the full screen viewfinder
* Stereo FM radio
* Record your favourite tracks with this handy radio recorder (region dependent)
Applications and games
* JavaTM MIDP 2.0 games and applications, My unit violet color has games of Sudoko, Snake Ex2, and Galaxy Balls... and applications of Converter, Expense Manager and Opera Mini
* GPRS Web browser
* WAP 2.0
* Bluetooth 2.0 interface
* GPRS: Multi-slot class 10
* EGPRS: Multi-slot class 6
* Java and Symbian applications available from the Nokia Software Market
* 128 x 160 resolution TFT colour display
Messaging and email
* Nokia Xpress Audio messaging
* Easy SMS T9 input
* MMS 1.2
* GPRS Web browser
* Instant messaging
* Combo 32 MB Flash, 4 MB SDRAM
Offline and demo modes
* Flight and demo mode
* UPP8 v.6, Dual-band variants: EGSM 900/1800 (EU) and GSM 850/1900 (US) – EDGE only
Personal information management (PIM)
* Organizer with local calendar, Expense Manager, advanced calculator, Converter II, phone book with space for up to 1,000 contacts, date, time, stop watch and alarm clock.
* English-Chinese dictionary (China, SEAP and India only)
Talk time up to 3.43 hours (GSM)
Standby time 419 hours (GSM)
Operation times vary depending on the network and usage.
Ringtones and themes
* MP3 and AAC ringtones
* Themes including, for example, animated wallpapers, and screensavers.
Sales package contents
* Nokia 2680 Slide device
* Nokia Battery BL-4S
* Nokia Stereo Headset HS-105
* Nokia Compact Charger AC-3 (AC-6 and CA-100 for China)
* User guide
* 75.7g (without battery)
* 99mm x 47mm x 15.5 mm
* Built-in handsfree speaker
* S40 release 7.2 user interface
* Handy short-cut keys to your favourite applications
* Active standby screen
* 5 way scroll with 2 soft keys
I like the customer care services of Nokia SM Mall Branch, specially Isabel Molina, Harry Go and Gean Vallares.
Harry follow-up my concerns if ever I text him regarding the E51 different settings' connectivity in wifi. Although I can say E51 mobile is not that hard to use.
I want to thank them all the personel in Nokia SM Mall Branch for entertaining me diligently, when I was close in buying E51 Finland at the nearby cellphone store beside Nokia inside SM Mall. Harry made a good deal with me. What can I say all of them are good in sales talk... kaya ayon napabili tuloy ako sa kanila and have become one of the winners of Nokia 2680 slide
For my review in Nokia 2680, the ringing tone are very clear and not bad for a low end Nokia cellphone, VGA picture taken are clear enough to make it as phone wallpaper, it also has a repeated alarm clock that can let you choose what day(s) it is to be repeated.
I tried the radio, was surprise on "how to use it?" for first time usage; I didn't hear anything, then there was a choice saying "scan for all station" it scanned all of the station available then I was able to hear "all the stations" funny noh sabay-sabay?!... hindi!... of course not at the same time gulo kaya noon!... but it was one by one, all of the stations with high signal are being saved automatically and all I have to do is browse them one by one (^_^) galing niya noh? klaro baya kaayo! super lakas
I even tried recording one song from a radio and made it as a ringing tone... nakakatawa pa talaga I was using a headset and experimenting at our office, making the recorded radio song into an alarm tone, I thought it was being played as in "headset lang" yun pala na loudspeaker na! I didn't notice till some of my seatmates were looking at me, kasi the song was "I found a very special love in you..." ahihihih!
So far Nokia 2680 Slide mobile phone is perfect for everyday use i.e. text, call, organizer, and being classy at the worth P5,000 Philippines pesos.
Aice with Isabel, I can never forget this lady as she was the first one who entertained me way back January of this year, when I was "only" planning which one to buy either Nokia N82 or Sony Ericsson W960i (but I ended buying Nokia E51(^_^) Anyway about Isabel, she had a relative named same as mine, she can't even believe it at first because my name is very rare (oh yes it is) and last night when she gave me her calling card I saw that her surname was the same as my ex-BF (long distance relationship for 6years) (Y_Y) wahahah now talking about coincidence!?!? what more can I ask for?
Aice with Gean
Note: all of the pictures taken here are from Nokia Cellphone because I forgot to bring my own Digital Camera.
I was called by Nokia
Registered mail from Nokia 2680