Monday, November 3, 2008

Eversun Software Phils Corp New Office

I will write this in Taglish version ha para I can express it all... here I go...

Whew! ha this was my expression after finally figuring out where in Bonifacio St., is our new office ... sabi ng AS namin "Althone Borja" sa text message "look for Nuga sign tapos doon na building"

ok sige, I look for a Nuga sign in all buildings sa may Golden Bell...
hmm I saw it right away... but then kainis pa talaga...
meron palang healing something doon sa second floor ng Bernardo Building (wala akong ka malay-malay)...
and madaming naka-pila... all the people out there was telling me "miss where are you going?"
(I was surprise I thought "bakit anong pakealam ninyo")
so I told them "eto bah ang Bernardo Building?" they said "yes miss sige pila kana dito"
(I'm surprise I thought again "bakit???!!! anong meron dyan???")
so I replied "ha? bale punta ako sa 3rd floor ng Bernardo Building saan ang hagdanan dito?" they replied... and insisted pa ha...


na to make pila and pa-singit daw nila ako sa front row!!!
So I just smiled at them and said "no bale pupunta ako sa 3rd floor ng building na eto, sige poh alis na ako..."

then I left them, but still wondering myself ("bakit ang haba ng pila doon, anong meron doon?")

Anyway, I was about to go up stars when a guy told me "Hey Miss san ka punta?"
(sabi ko sa sarili ko "why are all the people wanted to know where I'm going?!")

so I looked at him and said "Sa 3rd floor bakit?"
he said "ah Eversun ka?" sabi ko "yes"
and he replied "where is your ID?"
(I looked at him head to toes... thinking sino bah etong tao na eto humihingi ng ID...)

I asked him "sino sila" he said "guard dito"
(I'm surprise ganito pala guard dito walang uniform?)

I was about to get my ID while asking him "saan ID mo?"
and He can't even show me one ... so I kept my ID inside my bag and moved on, He make bara again ha! and said "miss dili lagi ka pwede mu-akyat diri!"
so I told him in a firm voice "talaga! bakit sino ka bah! san ID mo?! ha?" he was surprise with me and I moved on up stairs and he yelled "sige sumbong taka sa imong manager!"
I replied "sige sure ako pa mismo mag-sabi na ang guard diay diri walay ID..."

Then I can hear from other guys with him saying "dah! ngano man gud walay ID dah! hahaha!"
(hay wala na akong pakealam sa kanila... hapit na ko ma-Late)

When I finally reached inside I saw a real guard in the desk (uniform with ID) and told him "hi punta ako 3rd floor sa Eversun" he just replied "Go Ahead"

ayon I saw the 2nd floor may mga parang higaan and may mga patients... (sabi ko anong meron dito... clinic?...)

Finally I reached the 3rd floor hayzzz nakita ko si Kuya Mike! yey! nan dito na ako sa New Office namin (^_^)

Lunch time came...
hindi namin alam where to eat... so we went to Taps... I ordered and gave 200 pag-balik waaa the waitress said "no, 100 lang binigay mo" buti nalang I'm with company of friends they justified that I really gave "200" hayzzz

WHAT A DAY!!!

Thank you Cesar Noel for the pictures in this post.(^_^)

Related Post
Eversun Agents Last Lunch in MacArthur Highway Matina Davao
Despedida Eat All You Can
Eversun Software Phils new office




~~~

22 comments:

  1. hala tama ka aice gnina pag ad2 nako uban ila mae ni i wonder y der is pila pila thing....magpahilot diay ...shocks..hihihi sa Nugas best diay to..Duh! so kaka..hihi

    Then pag saka namo wala koy guard nkita pero i make pansin of the lady who bantay bantay the nugas best desk..and then i and jigs make storya2 with her...og kabalo ka wat name nya? sharon aice..hihi

    kabalo nka wala gyud ko hilig ana..

    paxnxa na ha i make bislish...bisaya og inglis ..wahehe...

    then when i make enter the ofis grabe nice kau kay nanimahong pintora...na high jud ko ...rock en roll na kau ko...taod2 ni sakit akong ulo...unya paminaw nako PUNKS nako..wahaha.. yaya watever! hihih

    mao rato i dont want to make haba haba my comment eh..hihi

    ..ciao... ROCK EN ROLL ^.^\m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob,
    wahahaha!!! usahon to make Bisglish! you're so great ha!
    as in maka libog gyud ka ai but then again kasabot man pud ko!
    naka tawa gani ko (^_^) salamat sa comment jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi i make katawa jud sa imong msg. I think i love bislish now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roy Besiera,

    ganon you like bislish now (^_^) nice siya ha! ahihih

    ReplyDelete
  5. hohoy,kami ky nasaag jud mi. we thought yung bldg. na may philosopy spa na yung new bldg natin. naa man diay ta sa suok ani ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lemon,

    naa mao gyud ako pud hapit na ko mupasok didto maayo nalang dili ko naka-pasok (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahehehehe.. What a day!!!

    Ako aice,, wala jud nasaag.. :P First Honor pa gani ko pag abot dri.. ahehhe.. kaso lang ayaw din akong papasukin ng guard kaya hayun nag volunteer pa nga ang guard na aakyat sya sa 3rd floor at magpapaalam kung pwd na ba akong pumasok.. kasi ang sabi nya sa akin request daw ng manager na exact 8 am daw tayong papasokk.. hayun pagbaba nya..ang sabi nya sa akin pwd na raw akong umakyat ngunit kelangan ko munang ipakita ang ID ko para magpapatunay na ako ay isang empleyado ng Eversun,,

    aheheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jean,
    ganon pala ang nangyari wahahah kaya pala strikto din sya sa akin (^_^) kay wala man gud siyang uniform unya wala pud siya'y ID gi pakita ayon umiral ang pag ka mataray ko (^_^) wahahah dili na baya siya nag-strikto karon tapos guard gyud diay tong lalake nag-bara sa akoa waaa! gi kausap ko na siya kanina sabi ko "hala! guard gyud diay ka (^_^) ahihih wala man gud ka uniform wala pud ka ID" ana siya "ok ra na!" nag smile pa gani siya so oka na kami (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grabe experience nimu ice ah. bitaw sa tinuod lang lisod kau pangitaon ni na building. as a matter of fact lisod jud. hehehe. ahmn. lucky me,pancit that when I came to the office Nats is there so I followed him to the portal going to the 3rd floor. nyahehe. tp dayon pinakalit. so that is why wala kau ko problema pag-adto naku diri sa office in my first day sa new office. good luck na lang pud basin naa na pud sunod office dapat magdala na ta ID pirmi para dili na mabaraw. tapos in the second thought, makabaraw pa ta ug guard na walay ID kay kita naa man ta ID. Good Job Ice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ronald,
    wahaha maayo!
    (^_^)

    To All,
    nga pala pag-uwi ko kagabi
    sakay ako Obrero Jeep, siguro kasi matanda na yung driver... I gave 50pesos
    tapos un change was only 37
    sabi manong kulang ng dose
    ang binigay is dos!

    i pause for awhile...
    sabi ko "manong, 37 un change binigay mo tapos dos... kulang pa ka ug diez..."
    sabi niya... ah ganon bah eto 10

    wahahaha! kung makakalusot lulusot
    hayzzz
    what a day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaaaaaaaaaa....imoha jud cguro ang day aice..

    ahahahah grabe,, unforgettable imong experience.. :P

    tama ka.. sa makalusot lng jud oi..

    sometimes, kelangan din nating maging mataray para mutagam ang gusto magpalusot..

    Great post aice! **

    ReplyDelete
  12. jean,

    nah! mao gyud dapat dili pa tweetams palagi (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow swerte ka ice piso ra imu nabayaran. =))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ronald,

    ahihihih nakatawa gyud ko sa imong comment
    tama bitaw noh (^_^) wahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi ice,

    what an experience u have! ^-^

    anyway, niabot na jud ka sa imong bag-ong opis :-)

    bulahan ka ice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahah! nagkatawa man ko sa post ani ice.. malditaha sa ako amiga ui! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi,

    nice blog.

    I'm from davao and sort of new to blogging.
    read your posts about paypal, about blogging conference in Gen San.

    one question sana.
    do you make money out of your blog?

    thanks.

    mannycartagena@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ----- Manny,
    actually before I have adsense pero na banned siya ngayon i only make money out of some companies wanted me to post their url and get paid for it yung lang po (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks Aice.

    "... i only make money out of some companies wanted me to post their url and get paid for it."

    and you get paid thru paypal?
    thanks.

    --- manny

    mannycartagena02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems