Thursday, September 4, 2008

How to handle tough times?

For the past days, many people will not notice that I'm really having some tough times, not only to my tasks "breaking the ice in WordPress problems", had my PC in virus that I thought something was wrong with the codes; then plugins not working with each other, and migrating very huge database (Y_Y)...
Maybe my knowledge are not enough, I really need to learn more, explore and research, these are all my solutions, but lately I was faced with emotional tough times which I never expected from family and acquaintances...

My only tool is to pray, and never mix personal problems with work.
Upon entering the office door I always consider myself as an agent who needs to solve my tasks. But as I ride the jeep going back home, all the thoughts from emotions are coming back. Then what if you were attack with emotional problems within the office? now that another toughest moment, it can never be seen in my actions, but yes, I can't concentrate well on thinking what solutions to do with my tasks, as I learned never stop praying then a thought came up to write all the problem and what I need to do next and just focus.
Today I'm really feeling dizzy, just want to divert my dizziness in to something positive, so I'm writing this article of my life because I was enlighten by a message from my good blogmate friend:

James Parmis (8/26/2008 6:20:46 PM): " Tough times don't last... tough people do. Everything shall pass, your sadness or your laughter. When you encounter problems or difficulties, just remember these four words - THIS TOO SHALL PASS."


He is a Pastor, I never told him anything about my life nor personal experiences these days we never met personally but only thru blogging.

and also a text message from my blogmate Mark Aethen:

"We can be happy anytime once we understand that the only place we'll ever find genuine happiness is right inside us. Happiness begins at the point of acceptance: the point when we stop questioning why life can't be perfect and just accept the world the way it is..."


hmmm, maybe not accepting everything but we can make a move to change and make it better, right? then again if am caught in the corner of no solutions so I will just accept it the way it is.

I would consider all these as inspiration on how to face one of the tough times in my life.

I remember sabi sa akin ni Ma'am Madrona in our PCS training, sometimes Angel or the answer to our prayers comes from people whom you interact with, they may not know what are your problems but they can say something para maging solution.

My Crochet Posts:
Labor Day Task
Isis Crochet Videos
Sick Leave Crochet




~~~

7 comments:

  1. Dear Ice,

    Always remember to forget the troubles that pass your way but never forget to remember the blessings that come each day.

    God bless you:-)

    James Parmis

    ReplyDelete
  2. @james
    very nice inspirational message there buddy ^_^ yeah, every problem has a solution and GOD is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do hope "THIS TOO SHALL PASS".
    well nothing is permanent in this world though we always carry heavy loads in our backs. as if life is a roller coaster ride.

    hope every smile will cover each pain but the more you hide it the more pain you will get. i too have big problems and worries in life. and my question is how can you ease the pain when the person whom you can count on and the only person whom you can talk to is the one you had been worrying.
    i do hope everything will be alright then.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kulbaa nig comment si jigs oi!deep english and hard to swim man.hehe.anyways sa post nimu ice tough times is always tough and it won't be tougher if your tough enough to top that. hekhek. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. James,
    maraming salamat at nakita mo un post ko at nabasa narin (^_^)
    also thanks for the chat and prayers James, yes you really look like Piolo Pascual... swerte nga wife mo (^_^)

    Lemon,
    thanks for dropping by.

    Jigs,
    naks ana lagi ko bah pareho ra ta nay dinadalang problema sige lang ok lang yan one of those trials in life (Y_Y) that will pass din

    Ronald,
    salamat, ganda naman ng linya mo ha (^_^) parang pang mob wars at mousehunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night was a blast. Salamat sa inyong oras.

    Keep in mind, no obstacle can possibly be greater nor tougher than God. With unwavering faith, nothing could go wrong.

    Yes, tough times pass. But with every passing, may you rise from the ashes as a better and more faithful person than before.

    Ayo2 Ice..

    :) Aweng

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah weng,
    it was worth remembering (^_^) I was really happy spending time with you and Jessica dami kong natutunan like they said "there is no such thing as coincidence everything happens for a reason" (^_^) salamat talaga sa inyong time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems