Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Over Protective Packaging - Too Much Bubble Wraps For Non-Fragile Items

Surprised to see a box with "Fragile" stickers but I know the items ordered was just pack of a toothbrush... 

thinking twice ... is this package really mine? 
I didn't order any "fragile" items... 

When I looked where it came from... oh yes! that's definitely where I ordered... 

  Grabe talaga 

My first time to ever receive this kind of overprotective packaging 

 We do need to protect items properly ... and I mean PROPERLY... 
 Not that I'm complaining ... :)

Just concerned with the world today... 
We got so much plastic trash in our environment ... 

 It is appropriate to use bubble wraps for items that are breakable and need protection like bottles with liquid or electronic gadgets... etc... But with a toothbrushes? 
Does it really need this much bubble wraps? 
Watch this video...
 

 There was a time I ordered an electronic device it wasn't protected well... 
the seller just put it inside the box without even taping it and no bubble wrap at all ...
and that box was put inside a plastic pouch for shipping = and it arrived damaged :( 
the box was also torn apart.

 And, Shopee at that time was Pro-Seller, which means I did not claim my money back even I filed for a complaint. I stopped ordering at Shopee that time and started ordering from Lazada... 

So, lesson learned = need to read all reviews if they indeed arrived well packaged. 
And look for 1 to 3-star reviews and read it well... why did they give such few stars...

The last "fragile" item I bought was a Samsung A11 smartphone... 
took me a lot of time reading all the seller's review like almost a month to finally pick and decide which seller. 

 Electronic devices should be wrap like these toothbrushes = Bubble wrap + Box + Bubble wrap again outside the box! TRULY PROTECTED 100%

 Shopee and Lazada = should give instructions and reminders to their sellers, don't you think? 

 Not to overprotect those items that are not truly "fragile" and to check if "fragile" items are truly packed properly. Thank you!

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems