Friday, August 21, 2020

Foodpanda: S&R New York Style Pizza

Before CoVid, whenever I'm in Gmall or Abreeza usually visit S&R to eat Hawaiian Burger and Veggies Salad... or a slice of meaty pizza and veggies salad... really missed going to this place.

Actually, I missed doing the walkathon inside the malls!
(walk from the first floor to 3rd floor going around... got stuck around gadgets/computers area and CD-R King LOLz)

So! I ordered meaty pasta and chicken veggies salad in S&R using Foodpanda ... 

S&R snr meaty pasta

S&R snr chicken cesar salad


[allergic to chicken]... so I gave a noted to "please remove the chicken meat and add more bacon or carrots" which they did but I notice the lettuce is now reduced... 
(than I used to have in their place which usually, was overflowing with green veggies when you open the container) hmmm nag tipid lang talaga sila? kasi medyo hindi narin presko ang gulay.

Anyway, for the meaty pasta, it is still the same old pasta they have ... but now with so much oil ... LOLz

Since I wasn't eating well for past days, due to chest pain and all... my stomach is not used to eating that much anymore and wasn't able to finish the veggies salad and pasta... 

I just give a break and will finish it later. As my good friend said... "just try to eat!"

foodpanda order


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems