Sunday, May 26, 2019

Tuna Sisig By Ice9web

First Attempt To Cook Sisig

Well eating sisig for quite long time in restaurants have finally paid off... I am blessed to get the delicious taste of Tuna Sisig on my first try!



I use canned Tuna in Corn Oil
Drain the oil ...
Then in Pan ....try to make the tuna Golden Brown by stirring it with minimal oil ... It's own corn oil
w0ag brown na....remove the tuna
Then add the onion in a right amount of tuna corn oil...
garlic...
chili Labuyo sliced...
add the browned Tuna
onion leaves.. the more green the better!
add chicharon ... crushed..
Then mayonaise and serve.


Can you imagine was too busy thinking how to cook out that I wasn't able to get a picture of it?

When I cooked it on first stage..
Let it cool... My dad was so excited to taste it... He said it was delicious but too spicy!

Told him that isn't done yet... Hahaha...
Before eating in sizzling plate need to add mayonnaise to make bind it...

I didn't add the mayonnaise right away because was going to eat out on next day ya know .. Just reheat it and add mayonnaise to taste but he said "I think it's better without the fatty mayonnaise"

Well yeah it can be eaten without it and it's delicious but quite dry...

And I didn't use any liquid seasoning knor or magi... Because I don't usually use something that have MSG monosodium glutamate... It gives me headache and light headed after eating.

just natural herbs, combine spices in order to achieve the same delicious taste...

Thank you!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems