Friday, April 26, 2019

Foodpanda | Don Juan | Broccoli Mushroom and Fish Nuggets

Broccoli Mushroom and Fish Nuggets


The first time I ordered this combination was:


it was way cheaper but now the prize went up:


Price doesn't matter as long as it is worth it!



I was shocked to see when they delivered it...



Halos hindi ko na makita ang Broccoli at ang Fish Nuggets nako ha... lumiit na at kumunti pa!

what happen???

They raise up the price and bring down the quality?

Sayang... sayang na sayang lang... not worth the money anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems