Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Piano For Background While Working

Finally found something like this compilation to use for background music while working...






Music without words... this is usually my background... makes me focus and it reduces the neighborhood noise ๐Ÿ˜€

I also play some music like meditation which sounds like this...



Because it reduces all the noise from neighbors and I can think very well in what to do with my tasks...

I have more than one client in a day... all of them have time limits...

So each client tasks have time limit too... like it should only take 15-mins on this task then 30-mins on the next one ...
Overall, it must be 1 hour max for solution... 2 hours max to research find and to make it work ... if not drop it then proceed to another one... then return if the client insisted to make it work.

Like I had this task that I need to find how and where the images goes.. why it just disappeared when the template got updated... I can only do it for like 1 hour a day - it can get confusing cause most of the time when you feel that you can reach the solution then its time Up! I need to stop and proceed to the next task.
The next day I need to recall where I left off. ๐Ÿคจ
And, recalling can take some time you see... that meditation music helps a lot.

If I can't do it on time then I can have too many backlogs which will make it complicated - the next day comes... because each day of the week (Monday, Tuesday to Friday) have different set of tasks.

The busiest is Monday and Friday. Cause they are the start and End of the working week.

I setup my android phone when it is going online and offline... if someone can't contact me, then its only because the phone was automatically set offline :)

Android is also setup to remind me what to do on each hour of the day... when I'm with friends... they would think that someone is calling me but its actually Android was just telling me what to do on that hour ๐Ÿ˜… I'm the only one who can understand what my Android is saying. ๐Ÿ˜…

Well?
Everyone needs some kind of an assistant... right?

For me its music!

Music is powerful.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems