Friday, March 22, 2019

Mandaue Chiropractic Foam




Just for the record...

The foam I ordered Araw ng Dabaw on March 16th arrived today... also known as orthopedic foam with spring. Got it for 25% discount makes it 8,062 pesos (from 10,750)

Good investment for someone like me :)

My review...

  • made me sleep much easier. like I don't want to get up 😀
  • it's easier to do stretching and exercise
  • Firm but not hard, not shaky like other spring bed




My wooden bed frame was designed for 4" foam but now I got 11.5" ... Which made the entire bed stand almost to my waistline... that white circle plastic beside the bed (like a stool) helps me go up and down 😇👌

Still adjusting with my tall bed as I sit on it, my feet can't reach the floor ... 😂

Also "feel" like much wider .. (same size as the old 4" foam) ...
.maybe because the sides are fully braced with springs that it never sag even when sitting on it, I can feel the support beneath.

Mandaue Chiropractic foam is designed for 100% support without sagging it doesn't feel too hot at my back like the old foam does ...

  • An extra firm spring bed for superior back support.
  • 2" flex foam topper for firmness and balance with single wire inner construction for balance and support.
  • Comes with Premium 175gsm quilted fabric for extra comfort and feel.
  • Single wire bed construction for extra firmness
  • 11.5 inch thickness
  • 15 year warranty against sagging and factory defects.

Definitely not bad for its price 10,750 pesos, its like 717 pesos per year for that 15 years warranty... right?
Since I got it 25% less then its like spending 537.47 pesos per year 😎

Hey! I bought it "one time payment" but that's how I calculate when I spend big amount of money...I need to see it on other way around...

You know to convince myself "why would I spend that much?" specially in technology or gadgets = Most can only last to 2 to 5 years these days.

Then again if its about health I wouldn't mind. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems