Monday, May 14, 2018

Barangay Election 2018


Early morning .. Vote!

When I got there, our brgy was assigned in 2nd floor... a volunteer assisted, let them see my voter's Iand PWD ID... they went to the 2nd floor and someone from COMELEC (in red) got down to give my ballot and let me sign.




pag uwi ko (not planned) dumaan yun tricycle sa street where I saw the brgy captain na boto ko and he said "Hi! Ma'am"
hindi nya alam siya yun binoto ko... Also, my first time to see him personally... :D

nag research lang kasi ako sino e boto .... but never saw him personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems