Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A (Wish) Prayer Come True?

maka impress talaga... last year...
I added someone in Fb because I like him a lot... his achievements and all...
we have common friends...
and trust my instinct that he is a decent man...

I prayed that he would initiate the chat in Fb...
and he did... last year...
asking me why I added him...
I was surprise with that question...
I just told him the truth...

my hope for last year was to get to know him better...
hoping for friendship with him...
he said he has a girlfriend from Tagum... oh! that slightly hurt!
ok... that gave me the sign to avoid him...
my interest for him is gone...
we do exchange some messages but only for the sake of global and local news...

when I started Usana, I introduce it to him...
Feb of this year... he is very defensive...


so months past by, I let him be, anyway how can I even convince someone as intelligent as him? PhD, ThD ... whew!

I continued with my life...

suddenly...

just last week...

he gave me a message in fb...

asking about me and my churchmates...
and he already broke up with his girlfriend...

my first impression were...
baka gawain ako nito shock absorber?
syempre... hesitant ako eh...
discerning spirit lang talaga pwede ko pagkatiwalaan...

he is persistent...
he let our common friends know... who is living in Davao, that he is interested in me... asking about my background, credibility...

(wala naman ako tinatago eh... super duper single talaga ako... wala akong sabit!)

so I challenge him, would you add our pastor in fb too?
yes I also talked about him to our pastor...
para aware lang sila...

impressive nga siya...
he even message our pastor in his timeline...
and comment on my churchmate's picture!

wow ha?
siya lang yun nakilala ko gumawa ng ganon...
talagang di siya natatakot makilala siya ng mga close friends ko...

Power!
before almost all guys who show interest on me are like "torpe" mahiyain... ayaw magpakilala... pa lipad hangin... na di mo ma gets ano bah talaga? bakit kailangan e daan sa biro or pa walang klaro pa na moves - na di ko talaga ma gets!

I prayed for someone who would be sincere and strong enough to show his feelings for me whole-heartedly expressing it in the right way... and can match my intellectual capabilities...

tama nga be "careful what you wish for..." lolz

siya na kaya yun? nag doubt pa daw ako... kasi naman eh... bago lang siya nakipag break-up...

grabe tama nga talaga sabi niya...
"98% of the man I know are afraid of me"
(^_^)

I'm still praying for him.. praying for God's timing.. and waiting for Lord God confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems