Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9 of 2011

AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment SystemHow ugly it is to become beautiful?

May be the words used are not right? but what I wanted to express in Tagalog would be "gaano bah kapangit maging maganda?"

Anyway, the bottom line of this post is that after going through the ugly side of acne removal finally the result will be beautiful skin.

My acne are slowly healing but still I'm ugly with wounds all over my face.


Related Post
Day 1 of 2011 Happy New Year from Ice9web
Day 2 of 2011 Happy New Year
Day 3 of 2011 Happy New Year

Day 5 of 2011
Day 6 of 2011
Day 7 of 2011
Day 8 of 2011

ice9web ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems