Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Test of Faith

Romans 8:26-27
26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. 27And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

Romans 8:26-27 verses "enlighten" me these days as I'm experiencing trials, one problem after another (since I came from Cebu), being accused of things that I didn't do. And to be judge (thought badly) by someone you least expected. Sometimes I just don't know what words to pray anymore... all you can do is cry. (T_T)

But, still I can forgive and forget inspite of all the accusation and judgement that the enemy may try to use any person to test my faith in Almighty God.

You can give without Love, but You can't Love without giving.

ice9web

~~~

2 comments:

  1. Every family member has a faith....but they interact at point always... but if some one out of family members will have different faith... This is an Great post..... Thanks for sharing this post...
    Home survival kits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your insights LC David (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems