Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hananiah 5th Birthday Party

These past few months my blogs have been quiet as I have so many things to attend after work.
Anyway, today is a very special day November 21 not only its a month of celebration in one aspect of my life but also its the birthday of Hananiah Guillen! yippeee! she is now 5 years old.
I left my personal camera at home so I don't have much pictures to show but using my Nokia E51 I have manage to record in video the Acrobat Show and Magical Show...
So excuse the quality of these videos as they are really not that clear...

Acrobat Part 1


Acrobat Part 2



Please also watch this post about Magical Showdown in Hananiah Birthday Party

ice9web

~~~

1 comment:

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems