Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Knitting and Crochet Combination

I have recently known how to knit and been more advance in crochet, so I wonder if the two arts were to be combine what will it look like? (^_^)

Well surprisingly it was so good!

Here are my made project a cosmetic purse knitting and crochet combination....
Knitting and Crochet Combination


Knitting and Crochet Combination


Knitting and Crochet Combination


Knitting and Crochet Combination


Crochet and Knitting Combination


Crochet and Knitting Combination


Crochet and Knitting Combination


Crochet and Knitting Combination


Crochet and Knitting Combination

Related Post
Knitting Video Tutorial Part 2
Knitting Instructor Tutorial Videos


ice9web

~~~
If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems