Sunday, March 29, 2009

Knitting Instructor Tutorial Videos

For the past days I'm busy making knitting tutorials video for my client on his knittingInstructor.com website. I design and developed knittingInstructor.com and since I'm into these kind of craft I sincerely offer my service and happy to make these tutorial videos for knitting.

Honestly speaking, before I made knittingInstructor.com I had no idea how to knit. All I know was crochet. I read the contents of knittingInstructor.com and bought a pair knitting needles and tried it myself, oh it was quite hard at first cause the knitting needles that I have bought was metal (no other kind knitting needles available like wood) unlike wood the yarn won't easily slip. Anyway here's the first video I made for knitting basic, how to start knitting.




Related Post
The Second Part of the Knitting Basic
By Ice9web.co.cc

ice9web, Knitting Instructor Tutorial Videos

~~~

1 comment:

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems