Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My First POST FOR YEAR OF THE RAT 2008

When I woke up I ate chicharon ^_^ wala lang trip trip lang ^_^
then ate grapes and oranges

Anyway, on new years' eve I drank red wine... got tipsy a bit... but never drunk... hmmm I never experience being drunk...

afterwards I was planning to change the theme in my Blogger... I looked for one but it takes time to figure out so I decided to change my header...

there look at my header ayan bago na! ^_^


Lets start a new happy days ahead.

boom tara ta RAT!!!
boom tara ta RAT!!!

... (^_^)







~~~
If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems