Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My First POST FOR YEAR OF THE RAT 2008

When I woke up I ate chicharon ^_^ wala lang trip trip lang ^_^
then ate grapes and oranges

Anyway, on new years' eve I drank red wine... got tipsy a bit... but never drunk... hmmm I never experience being drunk...

afterwards I was planning to change the theme in my Blogger... I looked for one but it takes time to figure out so I decided to change my header...

there look at my header ayan bago na! ^_^


Lets start a new happy days ahead.

boom tara ta RAT!!!
boom tara ta RAT!!!

... (^_^)







~~~

9 comments:

  1. It's good to change header from time to time. Even big websites change the look of their main page every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uu nga salamat po sa comment ^_^

    medyo busy lang ako kaya wala time gumawa ng header nakaw nakaw lang sa time ^_^

    sige po have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice header image! you through the years.. :-)

    happy new year..

    link added..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oist, asan na cbox mo? nahihirapan ako mag comment sa blog mo eh :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @chad:
    salamat ^_^ sa paglink at comment

    @mel:
    Happy new year !!! ^_^

    @ruther:
    un Cbox ko nasa http://www.ice9web.com kasi gusto ko bisita din kayo doon para leave comment ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there! you've been tagged by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ate, correction lang po,year of the rat officially starts feb 7,2008. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mon:

    Ai uu nga pala eh ^_^ bale na mention ko yan sa previous post ko ^_^ thanks for reminding sige lang ok lang yan kasi gusto ko Year of the Rat .. kaya ayon ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems