Monday, June 25, 2007

Today's Leo Horoscope

nakaka-gulat naman etong horoscope na eto kasi medyo tinamaan talaga yung kung anong nararamdaman ko:

Dear ice,
Here is your horoscope
for Monday, June 25:

True connection can be a little bit frightening; it means that all the defenses and masks you carry around get stripped away. When you see the right opportunity, though, you'll realize the risk is worth it.


Meron akong nakitang kanta it may not be exactly the way i feel but its much closer to what and why i'm so afraid... these are dedicated to all the past Heartaches, specialy yun recent na matagal din kami in virtual relationship (lasted for years din un)...



[its just a part of the lyrics I copy-paste that I wanted to emphasize]
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
Because of you I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you I am afraid
I lose my way And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh

Every day of my life My HEART can't possibly BREAK
When it wasn't even WHOLE to start with

You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry In the middle of the night
For the SAME damn thing
Because of you I tried my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you I don't KNOW HOW to let anyone ELSE IN
Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you I am afraid



Nga pala, hindi naman sa fanatic ako sa mga ganito noh waaa....
kayo din bah naniniwala sa horoscope?
your comments are highly appreciated

Made Poems:
Day Shift adjustment
Day Shift adjustment Transformation =========> 50%
Day Shift adjustment Transformation =========> 100%
So Much to say but never took the time

Ang Malungkot na Tula (The Lonely Poem)
Don't give up

2 comments:

  1. boinks.. we're on the same zodiac sign.. hehe..

    i sometimes base my day on that horoscopes kasi they are a bit close to what you feel.. alangan namang alam nung mga astrologist yung nararamdaman natin diba? wahehe..

    ayun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ch13f,
    talaga, we are the same sign... :)
    so parang tinamaan ka rin pala nitong horoscope?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems