Thursday, June 28, 2007

The BENEFITS of MUSIC?


Music really helps me in so many ways, if I’m sad or happy and almost everything I do, especially if I want to concentrate or meditate just to avoid the noise on the environment. And as of the moment, I’m in love with someone and I hope he feels it somehow, that is why I’m pouring my heart out in songs, because I’m not that expressive in words and through music it helps me ease the burden.

Now, the best thing the music can help us transform is using music for transformation healing this is almost the same as the music therapy but not. In this way we are transformed into new individual to help us in our daily exertion. Will selecting an appropriate music that we like will give us best result? Frequently the music we are slightest involved to will have the most help (when played in the right sequence). Let’s say you are very irritated.Your first intuition is to place on some very infuriated music. Does it make easier, or does it kind of perpetuate how you experience? Yet, conversely if you play some gentle and cheerful music, by comparison to you’re presently feeling, it will result you to feel angrier! As you see, selecting music is never a easy one-shot process.

It is during your reaction that the touching/cellular memory may be unconstrained. Don’t assume that you have to just stay quiet and focus on the music! In reality, if the music inspires you to get up and do something or your mind begins to wander, allow, allow, allow! Allow all responses without judgment.

6 comments:

  1. cool intuition..
    thanks..
    actually, just experienced it just this afternoon and what you posted is really true...
    tnx agen..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment quikoy yeah its very relieving...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post here miss aice.. :)
    as a music lover myself, i can really say that music heals our soul in every circumstances that occurs..

    may God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ch12f at music lover ka rin tulad namin ^_^

    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep on posting your comments guys ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. aice, thats nice knowing you can play the piano. where can i watch you play? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems