Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Strong Coffee Award (^_^)

This award came from Jigs and Jacob. Maraming salamat sa inyo. gosh sino kaya ang may gawa ng imahe na eto? si jigs? si jacob? or si Isaac? (^_^)
and so to return the favor eto po ay aking ibibigay kay na:


Related Posts:
15 LUFFS meme
My Desktop (Printscreen Meme)
6 Weird Things About Me
What does ISIS means?
Worldwide Link Love!
Make a Wish meme
I hate!
SECRET LOVE CALCULATOR
Amazing Blog Award ^_^
Why 8 Meme?




~~~

HomeBased

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems