Monday, July 28, 2008

My Dreams: Nightmares meaning of Love?

For the past months I have nightmares, and am well aware not all nightmares means bad dreams, it really depends upon the dream.

Last Friday July 25, 2008 I was scheduled for 7:00am to 4:00pm shift. I didn’t slept well actually I was awake 2:00am because of this dream, I hurried to get up thinking it was already 5:00am then when I looked on my mobile it was only 2am then I went went (hardly) back to sleep.

Then I was awake again by this dream and this time it was already 4:00am I told myself “GOODNESS will I ever have a good night sleep!” its very late for me to go back to sleep again because I might not wake up before 5:00am since I have a 7:00am shift, so what I did was to just close my eyes and pray, until I heard my alarm and get ready for work.

Around 2:00pm I was very tired and sleepy at work, I have to amuse myself so I chat with some of my officemates who always makes me smile and laugh. While drinking coffee so there I was awake. I went back to my task in WordPress around 3:00pm again my brain is not functioning well I couldn’t think well because I was really sleepy… I feel like if I lay down in bed now I would be fast asleep right away.

So anyway, I know time is near for me to leave (4:00pm) so I just answered all the chats of my officemates then said goodbye to them. Without them knowing I was really heading home (^_^).

I just disappeared at the office around 4:30pm.

To know what are my dreams just click here. (Y_Y)




~~~

9 comments:

  1. The knife dream sounds like past life stuff. I noticed you have reincarnation posts on your blogs, but haven't had the chance to read them yet. Is it possible that someone you work with was the knife person in one of your previous lives? dream interpretation is amazing.

    Come on over to the Peacock and Paisley Blog, and I'll do a free dream interpretation for you or any of your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peacock and paisley,

    thank you so much for linking my post about my dreams and interpreting some of them
    yes i'm very interested in dreams interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to you ice. :) the brighter side of your dream is we made new friends along the way. you see peacock is here offering his talent as the interpretor of dreams and its free. :d . though dreams are really hard to understand only one thing is certain it gives us a message, dreams are part of us waiting to be understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm...

    Morbid dream...hmmmm...full of dark imagery...Freud once said that during our dreams its our Subconscious that breaks free...Well, Freud has been debunked thoroughly...(I can state this with conviction)...

    Here are my two cents...It probably was a snippet of a past life event...I had a dream like that once, dying as a Ronin (masterless samurai), being beheaded for protecting a renegade monk ;)

    Who was that renegade monk? Follow the breadcrumb here

    Thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jig,
    insightful salamat sa comment. (^_^) uu nga eh libre daw (^_^)

    maikeru76,
    promotion again hayzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreams are glimpse of your future .. so make sure u have the right interpretations ..i have read an article from a magazine regarding a dream time table .. may different interpretation if ur dreaming something in the particular time .. heheh anyways .. since its glimpse lang u "you still hold ur future in your hands" -Dare - OST sa Transformer Movie 1985

    ReplyDelete
  7. James,
    very nice comment thanks.
    it seem like I heard that line from one of my commentor (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello ice!

    just dropping by to read your post about dreams.... Nways, I found it a bit intriguing huh... what's your personal interpretation about your dreams by the way?....heheh..

    take care always! and thanks for visiting my blog..., mind exchanging links?...teehee...
    smile=D

    ReplyDelete
  9. sure belle,
    just link me and i will link you (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems