Monday, July 28, 2008

My Dreams: Nightmares meaning of Love?

For the past months I have nightmares, and am well aware not all nightmares means bad dreams, it really depends upon the dream.

Last Friday July 25, 2008 I was scheduled for 7:00am to 4:00pm shift. I didn’t slept well actually I was awake 2:00am because of this dream, I hurried to get up thinking it was already 5:00am then when I looked on my mobile it was only 2am then I went went (hardly) back to sleep.

Then I was awake again by this dream and this time it was already 4:00am I told myself “GOODNESS will I ever have a good night sleep!” its very late for me to go back to sleep again because I might not wake up before 5:00am since I have a 7:00am shift, so what I did was to just close my eyes and pray, until I heard my alarm and get ready for work.

Around 2:00pm I was very tired and sleepy at work, I have to amuse myself so I chat with some of my officemates who always makes me smile and laugh. While drinking coffee so there I was awake. I went back to my task in WordPress around 3:00pm again my brain is not functioning well I couldn’t think well because I was really sleepy… I feel like if I lay down in bed now I would be fast asleep right away.

So anyway, I know time is near for me to leave (4:00pm) so I just answered all the chats of my officemates then said goodbye to them. Without them knowing I was really heading home (^_^).

I just disappeared at the office around 4:30pm.

To know what are my dreams just click here. (Y_Y)




~~~

HomeBased

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems