Sunday, June 17, 2007

Für Elise! One of my favorite Piano Piece (^_^)

Wow! Absolutely fantastic, I was amaze by this video Fur Elise it is different from original but if you are piano enthusiast you would notice how the Staccato was played, Vivace! That you can dance with it.

A short history about this song Fur Elise; it was originally composed Ludwig Van Beethoven, I can remember the piano instructress taught us that Beethoven composed it for his beloved before he got completely deaf at the age of thirty.

I have this song in my website background www.ice9web.combecause it was my recital piece chosen by my instructor before I have to enter grade 2 in piano...

this is when I have to memorize Fur Elise that has 4 pages composition, (we always have to memorize the original composition in classical music) I have had a hard time because of the staccato tempo, the hardest part was the running notes, it took me so many months of practice just to play it perfectly before the recital, (because if I don’t I will be left behind) this piece indeed has the deepest memory in all of my piano piece lessons.

Now, it has been more than 5 years I have not played the piano (ever since I started college) I wonder if I can still play Für Elíse perfectly.


About the composer:

Artist: Ludwig Van Beethoven
Born: 15/16 December 1770, Bonn
Died: 26 March 1827, Vienna
Summary: One of the greatest and most radical composers of all time. A tormented genius, who went deaf in later life and never hear his final works, His nine symphonies are probably his greatest achievement, each one an unrivaled masterpiece, but he also wrote 5 piano concertos, piano sonatas, string quartets and one opera, Fidelio

and this is the TECHNOLOGY VERSION of Fur Elise



YOUR COMMENTS are HIGHLY APPRECIATED
what do you think of this music?
Thank you (^_^)

Made Poems:
Day Shift adjustment
Day Shift adjustment Transformation =========> 50%
Day Shift adjustment Transformation =========> 100%
So Much to say but never took the time
Ang Malungkot na Tula (The Lonely Poem)
How to Interpret Dreams?
How to have Lucid Dreaming?
Don't give up
Busy Weekend & Weekdays: Connecting To The Database


What is Rebirth and Reincarnation?
Divine Mercy, Jesus I Trust in You

Birthday Post:
Happy Surprising Birthday

14 comments:

  1. somehow nakakalungkot isipin rin kase di ko matapos-tapos yung fur elise.. di naman kase ako mabilis nakakabasa ng nota kase melodic ako. yung tipong imbes sumunod sa mga nota eh pinaglalaruan na lang depende sa gusto ko. imbes mag-improve, na-degrade ko pa yata yung fur elise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah okay lang un... ako din sa ngayon medyo mabagal na magbasa ng notes pero okay lang as you keep on reading bibilis din ...

    pero talent din ang widow or melodic sa any songs ha meaning you got very good ears

    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga hehehehe... pero ako di ko alam yung video na yan... waaaaaaaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post brings back memories. Fur Elise - one of the pieces I would ask my sister to play because i sincerely believed that she played it with more heart than me! Also worthy of note is Blue Danube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative nga un nag play eh ginawa niyang jazz boggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i played Blue Danube too its a waltz very popular waltz but i forgot the rest of the pieces kasi parang more than 5 pages ata ang Blue Danube un orig version...sayang nawala un piece ko sa Blue Danube un orig. na piece ang nan dito ay un short version niya :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everytime my sis comes home from Singapore, I would always, and ALWAYS request, that she plays Blue Danube. And she always obliged. She knows that i do not care for pasalubong (though there are plenty always :) ). What i do care about is the arts, particularly music. And boy oh boy! Could she play The Blue Danube so well - and with heart!

    I suddenly felt the longing for my baby sister....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh! I love Fur Elise!

    I first played it when I was 9 years old, during a recital. After 8 years, I'm still playing it.

    I also like Rachmaninoff/Rachmaninov's Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow piano love ka talaga Berylla Bolger galing mo naman... pa stop stop kasi ako sa piano lesson ko kaya i played Fur Elise on my teenage years.. anyway thank you hope you Link me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fur Elise is one of my favorite piano pieces talaga.
    All-time favorite piece ko yan :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow salamat naman at hindi ako nag-iisa nice to hear that from you Rica :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I've always love "Für Elise". Very soothing melody.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I've always love "Für Elise". Very soothing melody.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Fruityoaty: hey ^_^ that is true very soothing melody nice to know you like piano music too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems