Sunday, June 24, 2012

ice9web Review for Travel Teller (^_^)

Suroy-suroy sa Sigaboy - One of the great experiences I had in touring our beloved Philippines. Thank you so much to Travel Teller - Olan as he really knows my capability.


I was about to give up not going to the Sigaboy Island hoping.. But Olan insisted that I should go and for that I'm also thankful the group (I'm with) because you guys bring out the best in me. (^_^)

Now for my review to Travel Teller - Olan - Guys! Go for it with Travel Teller you will never regret every moment of your journey. This is the second time I went with Olan (as the travel and tour organizer) the first one was with Tagum Tour. He will make it appoint everybody is enjoying, and I learned many important things about Sigaboy (also Tagum before). And all of it are worth the money.



Ok you want some evidence? Go on and see the videos here (^_^) Olan was explaining about the Sigaboy area (where we are going) with map. at the Governor Generoso Municipality



On this video, Olan shares us the important ideas regarding the area where we can find the Indonesia border (Pacific Ocean) and Davao Gulf (serene waters).


Sorry if I focus on the tower instead on the sea Davao Gulf. (^_^) (na amaze kasi ako sa tower eh!) Overall rating? 9 out of 10 (^_^)


See you on the next Travel and Teller journey!

Related Post
Suroy-suroy Sigaboy Experience
ice9web

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Aice, this is so sweet of you to make a blogpost for The Travel Teller. :) I am deeply honored and humbled by such wonderful review. I love having you around Aice. Like I said, you serve as an inspiration to us all. I have so much respect of you Aice. Everyone loves you. You showes us courage, will and passion to live life to the fullest - to enjoy what God has given us! :) CONGRATULATIONS!

    Reading your post now, it is so nice to know that i make people happy and pleased through the TOURS AND TRAVEL I organize. More than that, it is also heartwarming to realize that you guys loved and enjoyed the beauty of our country - a country so blessed with amazing places to see and discover! :)

    I am looking forward to be with you again Aice. :) See you on our next tour. I promise you will love it MORE! Again, my deepest THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very much welcome @olan (^_^)
    i love with the tour you organize kasi very much organize talaga (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems