Friday, March 13, 2009

Love All

"Love all" as what Jesus said "Love thy neighbors as your self" ... is never easy to do, especially if someone has hurt us. I can say it for my own experience, how would you start loving someone who has been hurting you in so many ways? Physically and emotionally at the same time, and as time passes by, as I grow mature knowing the world doesn't work in "Love" at all times, I develope this shell of defense to make thy self safe.

Loving the un-loveable person is one of the commandments of Jesus Christ. This was our lecture at the Bible study last night. I felt surprise to hear it was related to Love thy neighbor as yourself. Oh yes it is. And now my biggest question is "where will I start?".
I do pray everyday to learn to forgive and let all the deepest hatred be eradicated and be healed by Jesus. Still as a human being, I can never deny the fact in this world not all persons think the same as true Christians do, NOT all are believers of God neither do they have faith in Jesus.

As I'm writing this, I realize deep inside of my heart there's this hatred that I have not yet face to remove, the hatred of those people whom who are so insensitive of what they do or say... doesn't care even if they know you're already hurt... Who looks like a lamb but has the thoughts of the devil...
Just to see anything that belongs to that kind of person (or the person itself) would make me activate that shell I develope, make sure I have nothing to do or even say a single word to that person... In short staying away or "an escape" seem the most easiest thing to do.

So can you tell me,
How can you love an un-loveable person?



I look at you as my brother
But you look at me as a competitor

I have my heart for you
But you broke it in two

The shattered pieces of the love I gave
Are now inside the deepest grave

If you change your wicked ways
Maybe then it will help to find its place

To let the shattered pieces be whole again.
And heal all deepest pain.
~Isis


I'm sorry for creating such harsh poem, never did I thought about it but with an instant, the words flows as I was listening to my heart.

ice9web, Love All

~~~

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jesus it is really hard to love someone un-loveable and to create peace with an enemy but with your unconditional love please teach me all the necessary steps to take. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday the 13th everyone (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems