Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sony P-series VIAO 1.4-pound Laptop

Sony takes on Asus with 1.4-pound Laptop
Upon surfing for new technology I was very surprise with this very cool gadgets that I saw from USAToday.com
It is very light and slim (^_^) perfect of us ladies who wants to travel light and techy weeeiii!

When will this gadgets be release here in our place Davao City, Philippines?

Do you want to know what I'm talking about?


Sony Electronics President Stan Glasgow showed off a tiny new 1.4-pound laptop at CES today. The Vaio-P Series Lifestyle PC includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS, and is small enough to slip into a purse. (Glasgow says it's the size of a business envelope.) The computer will sell for $900 when it's launched next month.
source: http://blogs.usatoday.com/technologylive/2009/01/sony-takes-on-a.html


Its amazing the P-series from Sony Viao, hmmm... I just wonder how much will it cost when it's finally here in our City.

By the way here is another amazing gadget a portable TV I guess its the smallest Portable TV... watch na! este read pala (^_^)
and also the amazing star wars toy: Training to become a Jedi "Will the Force be with you?"




Sony takes on Asus with 1.4-pound Laptop

~~~

7 comments:

  1. By the way if you want to know more information about the P-series look at this URL
    http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=8198552921644608896
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lagi nald,

    naa diay diri ang specs sa Sony VIAO Pseries

    http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=8198552921644608896&parentCategoryId=16154

    copy paste nalang sa browser (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! cool but I already bought a vaio also, but not that cute! :D

    hey, would you mind exchange links? plz!
    Just message me at my blog... thanks! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Queercambodia,
    about the Link Exchange...If you link me I will link you too (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat.
    ;)

    Ayos kaayo, I was thinking na mura lang cya ka2ng notebook na walay OS pero mini computer jud diay..

    From sonystyle.com it has "A Windows Vista® operating system supports all the software programs you already use: Microsoft Office applications, music programs, video players and more."

    Tapos up to 8 hours battery life.

    Ayos na kaayo.. portable, operable, ug lain pang ble.. hehehe

    Ang price ok lang pud kay uso na man installment karon. Kaya. :)

    Nice ice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...Nice design..I think that this could help my presentation in the next..thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems