Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally the Relase of Ice9Web Premier Edition (^_^)

This blog has gone thru so many transformation of names and templates (the first name was Aice-sees Transformation, Aice Nice Baby, Aice Nice Lady, Aice Nice Concepts and now Ice9web) most of the previous templates has just been modified from the blogger templates isis lahora, ice 9 web, aice nice concepts Since last week, I finally said to myself this blog has reached the PageRank of 4, I wanted to make the template more appealing as possible because am receiving feedbacks that the owner seem NOT to be a web developer T_T waaa!

let me explain po, I'm very busy with so many websites am making for all my clients now I understand the line "ang mga carpentero madaming bahay nagawa at naayos pero sarili nilang bahay pangit" waaa!

In my case when I'm in the office am so dedicated po sa work I do not even have any time to check my own blogs for approval of comments lalo na kapag programming yong pinagawa sa akin T_T...

Tapos for the past few months our internet at home disconnect every time we shared it on two computers may be its our router...
kaya eto for one week I'm not busy at work and the client seem to be in Vacation and I can see some of my office mates are really modifying their own template at the office and to top it all "template designs are part of Web developers' and Web Masters' agents" and also part of our office business, I asked permission to modify my own blog design. and Thanks a lot it was approved...
kaya eto the design in Graphics I made it at home (hindi naman kailangan ng internet for that) it just took me 3 hours for the header design... what took me so long was the widgets... ayaw sumama everytime I implement the new template - all the widgets will be deleted ... so I have to find ways to backup everything before installing the new template.
But anyway, tapos na weeeiii! ^_^ what do you think? this is just the reDesign of the original template called wind and I also changed the XML/CSS to make my trademark work (yellow hover).

Nga pala today is also the birthday of my Lola, I can remember am always beside her during her last few years, for more than 2 years, ako 'yong nagbabantay almost 24 hours a day, yup doon na ako sa tabi niya natutulog every night, every afternoon, just to make it appoint she drinks her medicine and eats well, dami 'kong nalaman about our family history and beauty secrets that can be found in nature not cosmetics ^_^ yeah!

I miss her T_T kasi noon namatay siya, that was the time hindi ako natulog sa tabi niya that night, and in the morning when I woke up bigla nalang may ambulance sa house namin and she died on the way to the hospital. It was her time, I guess she never wanted me to see her die.



~~~

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting Newife Blog. Your blog is very nice. Like the picture of your header... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @catherine:
    thank you for the wonderful comment its my pleasure to visit your site ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @makoy:
    thanks mark... let me specify hindi lang un header nagbago buong template po ^_^

    salamat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love it! And I kid you not! Clean and crisp - I always have a thing for white background and all, my friend!

    And your posts continue to be interesting reads, Aice! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AnitoKid:
    Maraming Salamat (^_^)
    yeah me too I like as much as possible white or pastel background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is awesome. I wish I was so creative twenty years ago.... God b less you. Check out my latest posts sometime

    ReplyDelete
  7. @keith:
    sure I will (^_^) Thanks for dropping by ...

    hope you visit every now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems