Monday, April 7, 2008

BigBy's Restaurant


We ate dinner at BigBy's in SM on April 5, Saturday to celebrate the after graduation and pinning of my younger sis Irengale Corazon . . . hmmm the restaurant itself speaks of its name "Big" why? . . . I ordered (oh I forgot the complete name) but it was something like Jambalaya pasta am surprise coz it was like good for two order and hindi ko naubos even though I gave some to my brother hindi ko parin naubos... it was worth it for 199 pesos busog ka sa isang order pa lang. and I have also ordered the dessert Midnight (something) waaa I'm really not good in memorizing food names ^_^ it is a slice of cake (on picture here)
and my dad ordered this kinda mango something too:

and I must say it is indeed delicious ^_^ yummy!
Every order was worth paying for at BigBy's.





~~~

1 comment:

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems