Saturday, February 9, 2008

Squidoo Payment via PayPal

Yesterday, I received an email stating that Squidoo paid my PayPal account the amount of $7.05 I was surprise and happy ^_^ weeeiii!!! at last again I receive a Squidoo payment for the second time around on my What you need to know about BLOGs Squidoo Lens...

the first payment I receive from Squidoo was $10.00 last year 2007 November when my Squidoo lens reach number 5 in the Computer Gadgets rank! but it was donated to charity because that time I was not aware of the PayPal can be registered in Squidoo and you can open an account for free in PayPal Philippines. It was Leonardo who told me first and gave me the details...
At first I was in panic because my PayPal is not yet verified and it gave me the message "You must accept the Squidoo Payment within 60 days... Accept, Decline?" When I click accept I was given a warning that "Your PayPal account is not yet verified... Verified it now?" waaaaaaaaa I was getting irritated then right there and there I enrolled an EON Cyber Account at Union Bank then it reach me on the point where I need to choose what location I should get the card I was confuse where that is near to my home and also the office so just in case I can get it myself without hassel... so I ask Cesar, John, Roy and Tata they replied me different places hmmm then I said to my self what if the 60 days is over before my EON will be activated then I can't receive this payment from Squidoo? waaa since Cesar was not replying to my chat anymore and I'm aware it's office hours everybody was busy T_T so I said I have to chat with Jehz... then it was Elve who replied me saying "Jehz is still sleeping ice" waaaaa so I told her my concerns and she gave me few details about Jehz PayPal account that I can transfer or use that to accept the payments or withdraw then transfer it to my BPI account... then .... all of the sudden PayPal gave me this screen shot.



So I said to myself "was the payment accepted? by my PayPal from Squidoo?" hmmm I guess it is what do you think? was that accepted or what? Please let me know I'm quite confuse
^_^ but still I will wait for the Union Bank mail where I will get my EON card

~~~

5 comments:

  1. wow congrats! ipon ka pa para umabot ng $1000 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ sana nga magdilang angel ka jehz ^_^ salamat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paypal accepts payments without limit sending money ang may limit kapag unverified ka pa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am squidoo member and I want to ask some thing to you if you don't mind. I followed squidoo for two week I got 5 trophies and a lot of score point. It means I can get paid from squidoo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dunia,

    actually squidoo these days have change their mode of payments please read the terms and conditions... to be honest i do not receive any more payments from squidoo for so a year now.

    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems