Monday, September 10, 2007

Time Heals

Does time really heals?

For the past days I have been so quiet meaning not posting so much on my 5 Blogs and am concentrating on work. (or shall I say diverting my mind out from thinking all those ____) Not having the inspiration of composing anything or giving feedback on new technologies and articles.

Well to make this short I would like to say that the previous posts I have regarding the office (chuvaness) ^_^ are one of the inspirations I have for the past months.

Now this song bellow is dedicated to all my Ex-Love ones I have specially the recent heartache (month of July, I guess if he is reading right now, you know who you are, yes we are still friends, if ever destiny permits hope when we cross our path, let the past remain where it should be)

I’m not the type of lady that’s being mention at the song titled “Beautiful Girls” by Jojo or Sean Kingston because when I love a person am so faithful, thoughtful, caring and loyal that sometimes it breaks my heart to bleed.
The most annoying part of your life is when you always see the look alike of your X. (T_T) Although I forgive but never can I forget as heartaches remains until someone can fill up the emptiness.

Time heals? Yes it can, with the help of music... as like songs can, pouring it all in music, expressing your thoughts thru it can relieve the pain deep inside.



(redundant bah) well hindi naman as I said pouring your heart out in music can relieve stress to make it painless.

waaa tama na drama sa buhay! padayon na ta!

Next Chapter Please...

Thank you so much to my good friend Jorge the “mp3 king” in my circle of friends.





3 comments:

  1. Pang MMK man kaayo imong blog inday... sulatan nato abs-cbn basi maka daog ka hehehhee jokes lang :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloghop! cool site! :)

    I can somehow relate :) But anyway, that's life.. pains will make us a better person. Every broken will eventually mend. :) more power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahah!!! pang MMK nga pero over na ako sa kanya (^_^)
    true fwens nalang kami ngayon and we keep in touch as fwens nalang, nothing more than that ^_^

    to think this relationship was a Long Distance Love Affair

    LesSon LearN:
    kaya medyo dapat makita ko muna ng personal ang isang tao bago mag commit sa long distance love affair

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems