Thursday, May 17, 2007

Politics in Davao City Philippines


I do pray that after the election on May 14, new set of senators, mayors and so forth are much better than before

anyway here is the Graphics I made from the pictures taken here in Davao City, Philippines' election campaigns ...


From a very good true friend of mine, parang as far i can remember, one week pa lang ako sa school 1st year kami CWTS magkakilala na kami unti-unti... hanggang ngayon... that is like more than a best friend and the alive version of my younger bro that i never had ^_^ jehz i'm so happy... sabi niya nag-improve daw ang graphics editing ko ahihihi Salamat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems