Thursday, January 15, 2009

Glass Technology

Nice Glass Technology
Today was the first sleepy afternoon in the year 2009, the weather wasn't cooperating very well, since 4:00am we have none stop of rain...
To make myself "awake" I browse for new technology (^_^)
I accidentally dropped by in one site named yankodesign.com I was astound with the pictures I saw...

Can you imagine Glass Technology they have created transparent chip... WOW!!!

Nice Glass Technology

Nice Glass Technology

Nice Glass Technology

Totally amazing isn't it?
I can't wait to see these kind of technology face to face.
(^_^)



~~~

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice technology, it look cool.. when i see the picture i remember James Bond movie, when they discus about something they just put finger on the glass table, all data and info will come out..
    cool..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems