Friday, October 10, 2008

Psalm of David

Last night, upon going home from work, I was caught in the rain, stranded with many people in Claveria and City Triangle, then thoughts run in my mind...
When I came home, after having dinner and shower, I read my Bible before going to sleep, I didn't look for any passage I just opened it to Psalm and this was the first message I saw from Psalm 25 "the Psalm of David"

1 Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
source http://www.carm.org/kjv/Psalms/Psalm_25.htm




16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
source: http://www.carm.org/kjv/Psalms/Psalm_25.htm


After lunch my back was aching badly, I bow down my work station and thought "Dear Lord God, my strength is in your hands, I can never make it through the day without you. So please help me.".

The coldness of the aircon (even with my thick jacket) still penetrate my aching back... (kaya lumabas nalang ako muna) and prayed again.

I'm still weak at the moment but I can make it. Thank you Lord God.
(malapit na 5:00pm yey!)



~~~

2 comments:

  1. tama jud and imong gibuhat aice kay walay lain nga muluwas og musalipod kanato sa kasakit og balatian sa atong lawas kundili ang Ginoong maka gagahom ra gayod. kay sama kita kay David nga walay laing gipangayo kundili ang kalipay og himaya alang sa katawhan og sa iyang isig kaingun. kung aduna kitay gibati, aligtugot, kasakit sa atong kasing-kasing ayaw kalimot sa pagsampit sa atong Ginoo kay dili ka niya pakyaosn. I halad kaniya ang tanan og iya kang luwason. kay siya nag pakamatay sa krus aron maluwas tang tanan. og anaa lng sa atong tagsa-tagsa nga kasing2 ang kining maong kaluwasan kay kinahanglan nga itunol nato ang atong kaugalingon ngadto sa Labawng Makagaagahum atong kita maluwas. sa samang paagi kinahanglan usab nato nga Himoon ang atong mga nasinati og na hibaw-an og atong ipatik sa atong mga kasing2 gna kita mga naka sa Ginoo dili gayud niya pasagdan. Og kaninyo nga mga naka basa niininga mga pulonga nanghinaot ko nga kamo usab mag padayag sa inyong panagdait arong nga kitang tanan mag timbaya sa pagkahiusa og kalipay arong makab-ot nato ang tinood nga kalipay og kita mahiluna ngadto sa atong Amahan. salamat og dili nalang kaatonako tas-on ang akong sugyot kay absin dili na ninyo ni mahuman pag basa! hangtod sa sunod mga igsoon og maayong adlaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jigs,
    Maraming salamat sa iyong pahiwatig ng isip (^_^)
    pakai translate daw... asa naman comment nila Eric, Ronald ug Jacob oist! pakai translate please tabang (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems