Monday, October 6, 2008

Digital Filipino Club Group Blog

I will attend this exciting event by Digital Filipino Club they will be organizing a fellowship/networking event where e-commerce industry players and bloggers can catch up and exchange updates. This will be on October 21, Tuesday, 6 to 11 pm at the Grand Regal Hotel, Lanang, Davao City.

so if you want to attend just click this link and register

All bloggers are welcome to attend this event for free. with Free Dinner too (^_^)




~~~

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Wish I can attend too! :) Got you tagged for 15 things, Aice. Hope you write a post about it.

    Here's my post: http://claireb.wordpress.com/2008/10/06/fifteen-things/

    The rules are in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Aice... I already registered for the event. See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. neolle,

    sige kita-kits hope you approach me wala talaga ako idea what you look like (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Aice. Thank you for spreading the word about the event. Look forward in catching up with you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JanetteToral.com
    no problem po tita (^_^) kita-kits

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems