Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yahoo! Multi-Messenger "Set ur Ordinary Yahoo Messenger as Multi-Messenger"

Yey!!! At last I saw the Secret in YM... If I can remember well, I really wanted to know these steps because just wanted to help other office mates that goes off-line due to fluctuating Internet connection in short I wanted to make my own yahoo messenger that am using at the office as Yahoo Multi-Messenger that you can log in so many different IDs in that way I can log-in the YM IDs of my seat-mates if they go off-line in their own PCs...

One of my Ex-close office mate knows these steps, I asked her politely but all she can say was "secret" selfish (eh wala tayong magawa)

I told myself am definitely going to post it in my blog if I know that selfish secret of hers.

So here it is... RePost ko po ^_^

Have you ever thought of logging to Yahoo Messenger using multiple different ID?

Here's how.

1. Go to Start / Run.
2. Type regedit, then hit ENTER.
3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_ USER / Software / Yahoo / Pager / Test
4. On the right page, right-click and choose new string value.
5. Rename it as Plural.
6. Double click and assign a decimal value of 0. (even1, 2, 3 etc..)

You're done. That's how easy it is.

Author: PAPA GEORGE and Dear Kuya Cesar

source: http://techmypc.blogspot.com/

TECHNOLOGY Posts:
What is Thinnest Laptop? for 2008 "MacBook Air"
NASA going to Moon Again
Deep-Sea Alien Abode Discovered
What is Microsoft Surface Computer?
ICE Technology, Breaking the ICE... All about ICE (^_^)
Reviews of ISP in Davao City






7 comments:

  1. interesting webpage you have. keep it up:), can we do xlink? hope to heat from u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gen2507:
    Sure ExLink tayo just tell me what URL i will link ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello its me again,san ka pala sa US? pls. kindly add mine http://gmunchkin.blogspot.com, http://anythinglink.com & http://gingsmoments.bravejournal.com thank u:) will link u there 2morrow bcoz I need to sleep now here its too late:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gen2507:
    I will link you on the blogs you have linked me ^_^ thanks

    @holy kamote:
    salamat

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah, been trying to figure that out. thanks for the tips. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Avy:

    your welcome ^_^ kung meron kang tanong just leave another comment

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems