Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Labor Day 2018 Regular Holiday - Food Trip



I have 3k SM Gift Certificate to spend... SM Lanang is near in our place... went there to window shop and hopefully to find a good deal of shopping.

Just rode a jeep, on the entrance... my first stop was Pastani :)



The Beef with Yogurt Sauce ... with Ice Tea, the rice is not good .... and, Passion fruit with Banana shake and Ice Tea is too sweet for me... too much syrup I guess.

Anyway for Dinner I went to Osaka Takoyaki:





Ramen their best selling... really taste good! Super! I love it... 


Original Takoyaki ... 150 pesos!

For the Menu:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems