Saturday, May 19, 2018

Gangnam Davao - Cafe and Restaurant

My first time in this restaurant...
Truly delicious!

I try to order this one:



At first, the waitress served the FREE side dishes (depends on your order)... for my order these are the free:




While waiting for my order ... See The ambiance:




Now my order arrived... I was surprise to see they serve big...



Forgot to take the picture of the rice... it is actually with 1 cup of rice...

With my order, I have a chance to get a refill of the delicious side dish :)


And since they served big... I wasn't able to finish the beef... it is totally delicious... money's worth!


Felt so FULL... I only ordered Americano... served in a mug:


After all the eating and drinking coffee... I tried to go inside the toilet... surprised of this technology on the wall:


the buttons are in Korean script... never tried it ...like what is that STOP for? and AIR for?

On top it says Flush button, hmmmm before pressing it... I closed the toilet cover ... I don't know if something might malfunction or going to sprint water on top of something yah know... (^_^)

Everything are so clean!
Totally clean and the tiles are not slippery... very well maintained.

The waitress are accomodating.

Now for the menu.... (this is not a complete menu)


(^_^) I can recommend this restaurant if they are craving for Korean food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems