Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Ames Walker Compression Stockings





Yesterday, I finally had a time to go at Amesco, sadly they only got one compression stockings 20mmhg-30mmhg available "knee high"

No "thigh high" 20-30mmhg!

I prayed about this "pag Wala na talaga - no choice but to order online"... At ameswalker website...

See the price for shipping?
Whew! Cost so much!

Wala akong nagawa I tried asking for favor baka meron from the USA who can "hand carry" it for me if ever they come at Philippines - but none.

I can pay online (what I did now) then shipped it at Thier "USA address" which is Free shipping anywhere in USA! Then hand carry it for me.
Pero no one that I know can do that.

Anyway, it's done! Thank God!

I spent the money I saved for laptop to buy compression stockings which is much needed and important at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems