Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happiness and Perseverance

I remember this poem was given to me by Sr. Gilda Penafiel, RVM... She was my good friend ever since I stopped school in elementary, I was 11-y/o that time... And, we have constant communication by writing letters as in snail-mail... Internet that time was not common.

That poem was The definition of happiness... I memorize it by heart cause I posted this on my bedroom wall...

Now I'm creating it as a picture...
As this poem helps me, gave me perseverance to self-study in order to pass the acceleration test (PEPT - Philippine Examination Placement Test) from being elementary (grade 5) to be eligible for college (in any Public or Private University).

Also, gave me discipline to pursue whatever endeavour comes my way...
My boss once told me, that he sees himself in me being self reliant in studying and improving my knowledge in any new updates...

... being happy can help us achieve more than we are capable of...
... letting go of those things that put us down...
... and Let God guides.


Happiness is something we create in our mind,
It’s not something we search for and so seldom find,
It’s just waking up and beginning the day
by counting our blessings and kneeling to pray,
It’s giving up wishing for things we have not
And making the best of whatever we’ve got,
It’s knowing that life is determined for us,
And pursuing our tasks without fret, fume or fuss,
For it’s by completing what God gives us to do
That we find real contentment and happiness, too.

* * *

Drop me a message if this poem touches your heart too.
(^_^)

Nice Christian Life Experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems