Wednesday, October 7, 2015

First Time To See Bangkerohan Bridge at Night

Today I had fun spending time at the Snyder's house... the main purpose I went there is to deliver my guitar because I sold it to them... yeah it's sad but I just need it to...

I'm thankful that it is on their hands, that Fender Guitar is very well taken cared:



So those pics are my remembrance on that guitar...



Anyway, I wish that Kuya Dick will take care of it too... but I have to let it go.

So we basically have fun, and have so many things to talk about (me and Mary)... and Kuya Dick and I played chess... wasn't that focus cause I had so many things running through my mind and I don't know what LOLz


I ate dinner at their house too (^_^) and have a wonderful meal!
I rarely go on that area in our City without a reason because its far from our house... Well Davao City is big in terms of area. I decided to spend more time with them - it's really not everyday or even every month that I can easily go to their place.

We talked a lot of things from the true story of the book "In the Presence of My Enemies" by Grace Burnham:



I did heard about this in the news, but I really didn't know the full story... I will go deeper to this.

Also, like I said I don't usually go to Matina for such a long time I mean more than a year, I didn't actually saw the complete lights of Bangkerohan Bridge during at night... and tonight was my first time to actually see it shinning brightly!

my pics and video here are not so good because I was inside the taxi cab, coming from Matina going to downtown and I'm on the right side of the driver and in the right lane side, so the bridge is kinda far from my seat... oh well at least I have the glimpse of this blur pic (^_^)




Nice Christian Life Experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems