Saturday, August 1, 2015

Analyzing Google Analytics

It is almost a month now that I'm studying Google Analytics, the NEW Google Analytics have evolved from (being just) tracking and analyzing websites to now tracking almost all kinds of digital devices - from websites to mobiles, tablets to kiosks... called UNIVERSAL ANALYTICS!

I'm done with the Google Tag Manager certification. And, still in the process of learning the E-commerce Analytics... and other courses.

After I familiarized the Digital Analytics Fundamentals, I thought that someday in the future the world war will no longer be tanks and guns with super nuclear bomb, it can be the war in the Internet... where IT people will be called as soldiers, those web developers and SEO Analyst can be called as special agents (soldiers) and maybe those who have worked with Google can be called as generals or in high ranks... (hmmm I said that to one of our chruchmates when we were inside the Taxi way back July 6th of this year)

These studies I am now going through are amazing... to learn how to analyze all those data that Google have gathered, and to predict "how people" will be attracted in your sites products, objectives and goals.

Now what is the connection on that picture I posted above?
Someone told me about this AI (Artificial Intelligence) movie titled "Ex Machina"...


And upon watching the movie I was surprise by this statement and I quote:
Here’s the weird thing about search engines. It was like striking oil in a world that hadn’t invented internal combustion. Too much raw material. Nobody knew what to do with it. You see, my competitors, they were fixated on sucking it up and monetizing via shopping and social media. They thought that search engines were a map of what people were thinking. But actually they were a map of how people were thinking. Impulse. Response. Fluid. Imperfect. Patterned. Chaotic.
~ Nathan, Ex Machina (movie)

It just hit me, all those thoughts in my mind while I was studying Google... hmmm... yes and right! Search Engines also known as SEO - Search Engine Optimization, SEM - Search Engine Marketing, SEJ - Search Engine Journal, SERP - Search Engine Result Page, and so fort... When it comes to Internet - Search Engine is the MAIN CENTER of everything!

How we perceive?
- The input in the Internet Search Engines - are the answers on how people think, and so, if we know those response, patterns, (like it said in that movie) then boom!
The next world war will be - INTERNET! Everything are connected right in that thing called WEB.

All these hypothesis encourage me (gives the fuel) to learn deeply into Google Analytics Academy.

Nice Christian Life Experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems