Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Felt like Job

Hi everyone!
Yes it has been awhile again since I wrote something on this blog...
Here are some few personal updates:

July this year 2014, had severe headache and wasn't able to work, got in the hospital for almost a month, then now I'm still in recovery period meaning still not working yet (no income) but keep on spending for doctor, meds and other expenses like Health card, SSS, Pagibig, and Philhealth which includes the employer share, it's understandable my employer will not pay the "employer share" because I'm not working since July 9.
Financially I need help, and praying for that angel who can help me.

On the brighter side, I am getting better and thankful for all those who prayed for me.

Also, had a dream this early morning around 5am to 6:30am that I went out of our house alone it was like... I went out to explore because since July I can't go out alone and have a hard time walking. But on my dreams, I was not using 2 crutches only one... and I rode a tricycle... then I have so many 100 peso bills in my bag... when I was about to ride a jeep, I woke up.
The dream look so real, vivid and colored.

Interpretation of this dream is good because its in colored and very clear that seems so real. God is telling me good news (^_^)

Let me share this YouTube video that I saw in Facebook, it was one of my close church friends who posted it:



He gives and take away, Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Take care everyone and eat healthy. (^_^)

Nice Christian Life Experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems