Friday, August 17, 2012

Kadayawan in Apo View Hotel

Kadayawan means abundance in English. And during these fiesta we Dabawenos celebrate it with dancing and float parade.

This is my first time to see the Kadayawan Celebration in Apo View Hotel and the moment I entered at the lobby I can feel the "Kadayawan" moment (^_^) (moment by moment?)

They have the exhibit of indigenous handmade products:







Everything are well organize and the dancers are awesome!!!
wow! its like there is a story in the dance.. I watch and analyze to understand their moves it seem there is this story they are trying to share... the way they dance through the drum beat and cymbals are amazingly synchronize with the dancers moves.


The Fire Dance in Apo View Hotel video coming up stay tune...
Here we go... (^_^)


These event in Apo View will be till Aug. 21

Let's watch out for the next year Kadayawan in Apo View Hotel. (^_^) see yah!



Nice Christian Life Experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems