Sunday, July 1, 2012

ice9web solutions - using my online name

This blog has gone through hibernation period (^_^)

Well the good thing about inactivity in blogging is that I finally realize who among my Ex-Links are loyal - those who have not removed my links through thick and thin (^_^) I'm very thankful to you guys!!! (they are listed in my Nice Hall of Fame Links on this sidebar)

I will try to be active! because my online name that I created since 2002 is being used by someone - an internet marketer may be? hmmm this ice9websolutions.com? is NOT my site nor business...

here is my message for ice9websolutions
hey! how come you are using my "ice9web" online name? don't you see i'm using it???
why can't you create another name that is unique and truly represent your business
(grrrrrrrrr!)

(lalabanan talaga kita sa SEO... human da ka! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the message (^_^)

If you look into my eyes
will you see my love for you?
If you look at my lips
will you know it's meant for you?

Everything happens for reasons...
Every moment has its own seasons...

The right time will come,
we will be together for eternity,
The right moment will come
our bond shall be filled with God's Blessings and Security.

© Aice Nice Poems